Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo!
Written by : Salad Wife
Published on : 08-10-2019
SaladWife proposed a Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise.
- 3 Huge potatoes
- 1 Cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 Red onion
- 2 Tablespoons dill weed fresh
- 1/4 Cup radishes’
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons vegan mayo (i used MamaYo)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in salt water. (Cooking the potatoes in salted water helps keep them from falling apart yet they become tender.)
- Dice all veggies.
- In a small bowl mix the cider vinegar, yellow mustard and maple syrup.
- When potatoes are cooked, mix in the veggies and chickpeas.
- Pour the vinegar mix and toss it quickly. Finally, add your mayo and combine everything well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the fridge until cool.Serve! enjoy.!
Mug cake – Cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious mug cake recipe – cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo! Preparation time: [...]
Banana and pecan muffins with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious recipe of extra-mellow muffins made from banana puree, crunchy pecans of vegetable mayonnaise for [...]
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette For 2 portions Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: none Allergens: *sesame Ingredients – [...]
© 2020 Purnectar, All rights reserved.