Hot dip artichokes and spinach (vegan)
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 09-12-2019
Jasmine Cuisine noffers us a hot dip vegan artichokes and spinach with mayonnaise Mama Yo!
- 1 cup of vegetable mayonnaise MamaYo!
- 1/2 cup of vegetable cream cheese (or alternatively, semi-firm tofu) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 cup of artichoke hearts in oil, well drained
- 275 grams of frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli pepper or fresh red pepper, finely chopped
- Smoked paprika, to garnish
- Nutritional yeast, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine vegetable mayonnaise, vegetable cream cheese and nutritional yeast together in a large bowl. Stir vigorously with a whisk until well blended (if tofu is used, smooth it with a blender or food processor before adding to the rest of the ingredients).
- Sponge the spinach thoroughly to remove the maximum amount of moisture. Add to the creamy mixture. Blot the artichoke hearts and cut into pieces. Add to the creamy mixture.
- Add garlic and chilli and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a shallow pyrex dish and sprinkle the surface with smoked paprika and nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dip is slightly browned and bubbling in places.Serve immediately, with chips or raw vegetables.
Mid-cooked coffee brownies (vegans) with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers a delicious recipe of classic brownie, decadent and chocolate, with a rich coffee flavor and a base like [...]
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Mama Yo!
SaladWife proposed a Spinach and artichoke dip with Mama Yo! mayonnaise. Ingredients 1/2 Onion chopped 1 Garlic clove minced 2 [...]
Crunchy pistachio and lemon cookies
Jasmine Cuisine propose a delicious recipe of amazing cookies, greedy and crisp, overflowing with pistachios and lemon zest, created with [...]
© 2020 Purnectar, All rights reserved.