Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Mama Yo!
Written by : Salad Wife
Published on : 15-08-2019
SaladWife proposed a Spinach and artichoke dip with Mama Yo! mayonnaise.
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 Cups fresh spinach chopped
- 3 Cups vegan mayo
- 1 Can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic to heated oil and saute.
- Once onion is soft add the garlic powder, miso paste, non-dairy milk, and spinach.
- Stir until the spinach is blanched.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-large bowl add the nutritional yeast vegan mayo and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Potato salad with egg- and mustard-free Mama Yo! mayonnaise
For 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 lunches the day after Preparation time : 10 minutes Cooking time : [...]
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette For 2 portions Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: none Allergens: *sesame Ingredients – [...]
Mug cake – Cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious mug cake recipe – cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo! Preparation time: [...]
© 2019 Purnectar, All rights reserved.