Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Mama Yo!
Written by : Salad Wife
Published on : 15-08-2019
SaladWife proposed a Spinach and artichoke dip with Mama Yo! mayonnaise.
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 Cups fresh spinach chopped
- 3 Cups vegan mayo
- 1 Can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic to heated oil and saute.
- Once onion is soft add the garlic powder, miso paste, non-dairy milk, and spinach.
- Stir until the spinach is blanched.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-large bowl add the nutritional yeast vegan mayo and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo!
SaladWife proposed a Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise. Ingredients 3 Huge potatoes 1 Cup cooked chickpeas 2 Celery [...]
Hypoallergenic cupcakes Makes 12 cupcakes Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Ingredients – 2 cups gluten-free flour [...]
Creamy hypoallergenic vinaigrette
For 2 portions Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time : none Ingrédients 3 tbsp Mama Yo! 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 [...]
© 2022 Purnectar, All rights reserved.