Potato salad with egg- and mustard-free Mama Yo! mayonnaise
Written by : Mama Yo!
Published on : 31-10-2016
For 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 lunches the day after
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Allergens : none
- 1 kg new potatoes in season or 6 medium potatoes
- 12 small sour gherkins (optional), sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Mama Yo! mayonnaise (egg and mustard free)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar or 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Quebec Bas-du-Fleuve salted herbs, or salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix sauce ingredients then refrigerate.
- Place unpeeled potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked but still firm.
- Drain potatoes and cool in cold water. Peel the potatoes, if you wish.
- If potatoes are large, dice them; otherwise, leave them whole.
- Combine potatoes, sliced sour gherkins and chopped celery with refrigerated sauce preparation. Season with pepper.
- Taste before adding salt, especially if you used salted herbs.
- Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
Better when served the next day…
Banana and pecan muffins with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious recipe of extra-mellow muffins made from banana puree, crunchy pecans of vegetable mayonnaise for [...]
Vegan potato salad with mayonnaise Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers a vegan potato salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise! Ingredients 2/3 cup canned jackfruit (jackfruit) fruit 3/4 cup [...]
Hypoallergenic cupcakes Makes 12 cupcakes Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Ingredients – 2 cups gluten-free flour [...]
© 2023 Purnectar, All rights reserved.