Banana and pecan muffins with Mama Yo!
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 17-05-2019
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious recipe of extra-mellow muffins made from banana puree, crunchy pecans of vegetable mayonnaise for an unequaled texture!
Préparation time : 5 minutes
Servings: 18 servings
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 medium bananas, pureed
- 1 cup of vegetable mayonnaise Mama Yo!
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans 18 pecans in halves, to decorate the muffins
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place boxes of paper or silicone in 18 mold muffin imprints.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder and sugar, and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add the banana purée, mayonnaise and chopped pecans.
- Gently fold in the dough, until the flour disappears into the moist ingredients.
- Pour the dough into prepared mussels up to three-quarters of their capacity and garnish with a pecan in half.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean and is golden brown.
- Place on a rack and let cool completely (if you are able …)