Written by : Mama Yo!
Published on : 29-02-2016
Makes 12 cupcakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
– 2 cups gluten-free flour
– 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
– ¼ cup white sugar
– 1 ½ tsp baking powder
– ½ tsp baking soda
– ¼ tsp salt
– 1 cup cold non-dairy beverage
– 1 cup Mama Yo!
– 1 tsp guar gum
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, brown and white sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add liquids, Mama Yo!, guar gum and vanilla extract.
4. Stir gently until batter is smooth.
5. Distribute batter evenly in muffin pan. Bake approximately 20 minutes, or until cupcakes are golden.
6. Let cool completely and frost with a glaze of your choice.